Girlhood means you get to be dainty and feminine all thetime, not just in your bedroom when no one's looking.
If this is wrong, then why does it feel so good?
A girl I worked with noticed my panties and asked me if I was wearing panties. She then started bringing her panties for me and said she wanted to see me in them. She is my wife.
A wonderful story to share. A dream came true for you and a fantasy for so many others.
Agreed, it's self expression, denying self expression is in 3rd place to denying food or oxygen.
Very well said, Losby
A girl I worked with noticed my panties and asked me if I was wearing panties. She then started bringing her panties for me and said she wanted to see me in them. She is my wife.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful story to share. A dream came true for you and a fantasy for so many others.
DeleteAgreed, it's self expression, denying self expression is in 3rd place to denying food or oxygen.
ReplyDeleteVery well said, Losby
Delete